Date:
Sat, 6 Sep 2008 23:23:49 EDT
We are extending the deadline for preorders till Sept 20th. We will
have short sleeve t's at the symposium for purchase but if anyone wants
long sleeve t's, crew neck sweatshirts or hoodies you must preorder.
Something to consider though, is that to ensure you get the shirt and
the size you want you may want to preorder, even the short sleeve t's.
We did sell out of the Rosebud shirts in Portland.

The information regarding sizes and pricing is on the web site. Go to
http://ferretcongress.org
for this information.

This is the perfect way to remember the symposium for years to come!!
I know that I have a shirt from every one I have attended and every
time I wear that shirt I remember!!!!

Thanks
Ann Hehl