Date:
Mon, 9 Mar 1998 07:04:07 EST
Hello everyone!

Coco has this cough that bothers me.  She doesn't do it enough to alarm me
but it's loud for a little thing like that.  Do I give her furball stuff?
Just so you know she's eating well, drinking plenty of water, I've seen her
p**p and it looks fine... blockage has been mentioned before and I don't
want that to be an issue.

I'm terribly behind on reading the list and wonder if someone could email me
directly as opposed to replying to the list.  Any help is very appreciated.

TIA,
Michelle K.