From:
Danielle Dixon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Nov 2003 10:24:53 +1100
My ferret Ollie is a shower junkie.  In fact anything with water in it is
a play thing as far as he is concerned.

When Ollie needs to have a wash I always do it while I'm in the shower
because he loves it so much.He'll lick your legs and feet when you get
out.  He even chases the hose when your watering the garden.  And we have
to keep the bathroom door shut to keep him out of the bath-tub.

If his water bowls aren't weighted down he'll trip those over then dance
in the spilt water.

I was always told that ferrets didn't like water.  At least I know Ollie
isn't the only water freak!!

Any other water junkies out there?

Danni and Ollie the "water junkie"