Date:
Mon, 11 Aug 1997 09:04:01 GMT
Hello our names are Stephanie and Randy.  We happened upon this newsletter
by pure accident.  Am I glad we did.  We have learned so much that we did
not already know from reading the newsletter.

We are the proud owners of four fuzzies.  Missy (a silver), Cocoa (a
chocolate), Bubber (a butterscotch), and Spunk (an albino).

Missy our oldest is two and half years old and Cocoa our youngest is five
and a half months old.

They are a rambuncious lot.  As I set typing this Spunk is up on the kitchen
table stealing peices of cantalope.  (All in a typical day with these four)

All is well in our little family except that Spunk and Cocoa do not get
along.  Spunk relentlesly attacks Cocoa anytime they are in the same room.
We know have them in seperate rooms and I hate having to do this , as I am
sure they hate it.

    Any suggestions or comments would be helpful .
                     tks   [log in to unmask]