From:
"Michael F. Janke" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Oct 1996 07:19:36 -0400
>From:    Troy Lynn Eckart <[log in to unmask]>
>Now how about those shelters that are overloaded - where are you and how
>can we help you?  Wouldn't it be wonderful if all homeless fuzzies were in
>homes by christmas?  (o.k.  so I'm pushing but WE CAN DO IT for some ...

We have 160+ ferrets in our shelter and I think you could say we are
overloaded!  Part of the problem is that ECE swept through our shelter in
February and we're still dealing with it.  So, the ferrets that are healthy
can only go to homes where there are no ferrets or homes that have had ECE
recently and therefore not at risk from ferrets who may still be carrying
ECE.

Anyone wanna come down to Miami and enjoy the warm weather and sunshine for
a while and pick up a few fuzzies while you're at it?

* Michael F. Janke - [log in to unmask]
* Member, South Florida Ferret Club & Rescue
* Shelter Home Page - http://www.bridge.net/~mjanke