From:
Debbi Searing <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Feb 2000 22:52:46 EST
First, what's with these tear-jerker poems!  Just kidding, I had to say
that poem, If Tomorrow Never Comes, was wonderful, and I'm going to send
it to everyone I know.  Thanks to whoever posted that!

Second, I was wondering if your ferrets have kissing preferences--ah, a
topic other people would think me insane for broaching!  Molly loves to
kiss my ears, Merlin is a lip kisser.  As for where they personally like
ME to kiss THEM, Molly likes to be kissed behind her ears and on her head,
Merlin, well, he just doesn't like to be kissed, cuddled, or held at
all--what a surprise!

debbi