From:
Edward Lipinski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Jan 1998 07:55:00 +0000
Happy New Year!  Just a little late, because of a computer that decided to
take an unscheduled vacation and wouldn't let me get on board until now.

Downloaded a ton of messages and haven't read most of them yet, but will
asap.  Now, however, let me start by turning over a new leaf with a brighter
underside by inviting one and all to the New Year Party, with Veterinarian
Guests, Pot-luck, and a Limited Edition of Ferret Frolics/Ferret Olympics
(as best can be held indoors on a slippery gym floor!)

Very simply: this is a FREE informational seminar where a number of vets,
experienced with ferrets, will speak to us of their know-how and case
histories.  They will gladly field questions and give informative answers -
(which usually leads to more Q/A).

Will be showing ferret videos, both commercial and home-made variety, if
people will remember to bring their video cassettes.

Also have scheduled some highly unusual Ferret Frolics/Olympics
competitions.  If you miss these, you'll be sorry!  Ferret and owner
look-alike costume contest too!

All those attending are asked to bring 2 servings of human finger-food (note
that's not human-finger food) and 2 servings of their favorite beverages for
all us gluttons to share.  ( No forks, etc.  needed, but it's a good idea to
bring your own paper plates.)

PLACE: Town of Woodinville, WA, just behing the City Hall, at 13209 NE 175th
Street.  This is the only red-brick building in little ole downtown
Woodinville.

TIME: 12 noon (sharp) on Sunday 25 January (we do this the last Sunday each
Jan).

Note:  School district fire code limits No. of persons in building, so
reservations may be a good idea.   Call [206] 232-1228 or email
[log in to unmask]      or         Edward [log in to unmask]  Do it
soon as you can.

Froehliche Neues Jahr!  [G.]  Happy New Year!
Edward Frettchenvergnuegen Lipinski,  Der Frettchenlustbarkeitsfuehrer !
 Frettchenvergnuegen [G.] Joy of Ferrets.  F...fuehrer [G.] Ferret frolics
leader.