From:
Heather Wojtowicz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Jul 2003 14:12:32 -0400
Hidey-ho ferret peeps,

The website for New England Ferret Foster, Education, and Rescue, Inc
(NEFFER,Inc) has been recently updated and several new items added to
our Items for Sale page!!

We have a new home page that's very user friendly at www.neferrets.org.
Browse our site and check out our Educational Information, which is
available online as well as in downloadable pdf brochures to print out
and share with other ferret folks!  Our brochures include:

Basic Ferret Care
Ferret Safety
Finding a Vet That's Right For Your Ferret
ADV and ECE
Insulinoma
The Ins and OUts of Litterbox Training
Duck Soup Brochure

Ferret groups, shelters, and individuals should feel free to download
these brochures and photocopy them and hand out as needed to ferret
owners, adopters, municipal animal shelters, etc.  That's what they're
there for!

We also have THREE new styles of ferret watches on our sales page at
www.neferrets.org/itemsforsale.html.  We've also added several new ferret
cross-stitch patterns - check them out!!  All proceeds from sales of our
items benefit the ferrets in our foster homes as well as ferrets in the
nine New England shelters that we support.

Browse our newsletters and read our past articles and stories!  The
archives of "The NEFFER News" are on our site at
www.neferrets.org/newsletter.html.

Check us out next time you're online!!

-Heather Wojtowicz
 New England Ferret Foster, Education, and Rescue, Inc
 www.neferrets.org