From:
Duck lite <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Apr 1998 07:22:17 EST
As I continue to get harrassing calls from Lance Brooks from Seattle, I will
likely be changing my phone number at the request of the telephone company
who is now investigating these incidents.  If you need to get in touch with
me, either call my other line (and please don't give that number out to
ANYONE if you already have it), or e-mail me, as I will not be answering the
line that he continues to call.  Hopefully the situation will be corrected
shortly with the help of Ma Bell and the Seattle Police Department, and I
will at that time post my new number.

Apparantly Mr. Brooks has a problem with understanding the English words
"Don't call me again".  The law calls that harrassment.  Long distance phone
charges on his end and rambling messages which are abusive in nature left on
my machine make for an easy case.

-Anne