From:
Sherri Kohorst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Jun 1996 12:58:25 -0700
My name is Sherri Kohorst.  I need a vet in my area right away.  You see my
ferret might have adrenal disease and I do not know any good vets that know
how to do the operation because they never had to do it before.  I f you
know of any good vets in the Trail area could you please write to me at

Oh make sure that the vets that you give me are in Trail, British Columbia
or anywhere near the Trail area.  In places such as Catlegar, Nelson,
Vancouver, etc..