Date:
Wed, 12 Sep 2007 13:02:51 -0700
"I'll get you my pretty", May I add... And your little bird too :)
hehehehe

Black holes have tremendous energy, and were once whole galaxy's......
I have NO DOUBT that is Wolfy's House is a Galaxy of its own!!

I never did find my bolt.... WAIT A SECOND, aren't you the one who does
tattoo's on minors and takes other minors on road trips??? You know you
could stop in Houston on your way to TN :) hehe I cannot promise you
will leave with everything you came with (I appropiate sometimes, if
the item is REALLY cool!!)

Then you can take pictures of Sophie and show her off to Wolfy :) AND
OF THE MOST SEXIEST ALBINO FERRET IN THE WHOLE WORLD, Albert :) hehehe

Hugs,
Staci