From:
Joe Ruggier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Mar 2004 18:23:04 -0500
Dear Sandi and Sara Ferret, please, would you look for my poor dearest
Rosie Felicia wh crossed the Rainbow Bridge on Monday, 22 March while I
held her paw, shortly after 12:00 Noon EST.  She had just turned four
years old between 19 and 21 December, 2003.  She was helped across by
her dear Vet and lady technician of long standing.

She was diagnosed that same morning, after a weekend illness of dilated
cardiomyopathy by her Vet, who after a thorough examination, though he
did inform her daddy of the alternative tests and treatments, advised
her crossing because the murmur was so obvious, and that the length and
quality of life could not be assured.

She did nothing special, and was not a special Ferret except to her daddy
and her playmate and companion Charlie, whom she leaves behind to grieve
and mourn her with bitter tears.

Though not so very special, she was always very loving to all, and full
of kisses.

Please meet her at the Bridge, and tll her that she will always be
loved and missed, and that we hope we can meet again forever.

Thank you so much!