From:
Manfred Fischer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Nov 1997 16:29:34 -0500
Hello everyone.

After a year and a half of being owned by one fert and almost a year of
having two of them in the house, ferret math has struck the Fischer
household.  The new addition to the family is a sweet albino female that we
had seen at a local pet shop for the past few months.  Yesterday (Sunday) my
wife and I could no longer resist her playfulness whenever we made a point
of playing with her ( everytime we went into the store ) or her sad look
whenever she was put back into her cage.

When we brought her home, she went into a severe case of culture shock
because suddenly she was surrounded by seven other animals that wanted to
make her aquaintance.  Today however, she seems to be adapting pretty
readily.  I figure within a couple of more days she should be ruling the
roost around here.

She is one of the sweetest females we've ever met.  So far she has made no
attempt to bite, even in playing.

No name for her yet...figure that will come as her personality shows itself.

Manfred, Deb and the menagerie of other animals.