Date:
Tue, 13 Jul 1999 08:31:31 -0400
I have a 3 year(approx.) old male who is having some strange stool and has
lost some weight in the last week.  I know it is summer time and they do
drop some weight, but I don't remember him being skinny.

I will start at the beginning.  We moved on the 31st of May into a house.
Both Bubbles and Fizz seem to have been fine.  I was worried about Bubbles
because before I adopted him, he had an stomach ulcer from being moved to a
different place.  In the last week, his stools have been a pea green one
day and fine the next.  This morning he had diarrea(sp?).  I am taking him
to the doctor, but just wanted to know what you thought.  Do you think it
is another ulcer or do you have any other suggestions?  I have been giving
him Deliver and AD(feline supplemental) at night.  Could that have anything
to do with his stools?  Fizz is fine.  I have no problems with her right
now.  Please help me find a possible solution.  You can e-mail me at
[log in to unmask] with any answers.  Thank you so much for your help in the
past.  I know all of ya'll will come through for us again!

Donna