From:
The Rumakers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Aug 1999 13:00:39 -0400
Unfortunately we have to shut down our shelter.  We can no longer afford to
keep it running and my husband is also getting orders and we'll be moving
soon.  So, I'm trying to place 6 ferrets.  If anyone is interested please
let me know.

Casper-male, black eyed white about 3 yrs old.  Shots up to date and has
been given advantage.  Good temperament and likes raisins and ferretone.
Came in single ferret but has been caged with other ferrets.

Kramer- male, sable about 4 yrs old.  Shots up to date and has been given
advantage.  Great temperament and is a ham.  Loves human attention and
gives kisses.  Likes raisins and ferretone.  Came in single but has been
caged with other ferrets.

Ming- female, chocolate about 5 yrs old.  Needs booster shot and has been
given advantage.  Very good temperament and calm.  Trying to correct litter
problem (Not consistant).  Likes ferretone.  Came in with Sampson.

Sampson- male, chocolate about 4 yrs old.  Needs booster shot and has been
given advantage.  Very good temperament and energetic.  Likes ferretone.
Came in with Ming.

Mindy- female, silver about 2 yrs old.  Shots up to date and has been given
advantage.  Pretty good temperament and very energetic.  Nips a bit.  Came
in with Mandy.  These two are actual twins.

Mandy- female, silver about 2 yrs old.  Shots up to date and has been
given advantage.  Pretty good temperament and very energetic.  Came in
with Mindy.  These two are actual twins.

I only have about 1 month to do so.
Thanks.
Katrina Rumaker
http://members.aol.com/emssandy/ferretville.htm