From:
Violette Malomay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Mar 2000 12:08:56 EST
Hi All,
Congrats on 3000.  This is a great FML.  I don't post often but, do read
everyday.  I enjoy the story, cry some and laugh some.  The information is
great.

On walking ferrets: we have four of the wonderful little creatures.  They
all are leash trained.  Yesterday we got out leashes and collars (they do
not like harnesses) and were cleaning them and checking them for wear when
the two oldest caught us and they got so excited.  Supposed to be nice here
tomorrow (Seattle, WA) and we are going to take them to the park.  This is
one of the things they so look forward to.  We started collar and leash
training from the very beginning.  No collars in the house but, they know
when they come out it is time for an outing.  People are so amazed to see
them walking along with the leashes.  The two young ones still fight a
little but, the older ones have learned when they come to the end it is
no use fighting.

Hugs and prayers to all the sick fuzzies and their slaves.

Dooks to yours from ours

Vi and the gang
Tawny and Chiquito: Is it time for an outing!?
Sassie and Teddy: Why are they so excited?