From:
Inkstars <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Apr 2001 17:39:49 -0400
As we all know very well, ferrets produce a lot of waste.  I personally
just dump the poo and litter (Shepperd and Greene Kozy Korner) into the
outside can, and it is taken to the great landfill beyond every wednesday.

I was wondering-is there any other method of disposing of this copious
bounty than contributing to landfills?  I was thinking a system like the
Doggie Dooley, or chemical treatments?  Would composting work?  I have
no idea.

By the way, the Shep & Greene is good stuff, and worth the price for me at
least.  It absorbs odors way better than corn cob, and it rarely scatters.

-Jessica
+Bijou and Fifi