From:
Vicki Montgomery <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Feb 2007 07:10:04 -0800
Well life is always a lot of fun when the troops turn on each other.
The enemy gets a kick out of it I'm sure. Instead of level-headed
repartee, brainstorming, and cohesiveness we really make a better
group/alliance for action when we bark at each other and smack each
other around - shows the enemy how big, brave, and tough we are. You
go girls and boys!

If you don't mind - Now that Alicia has been properly bitched out -
for trying to understand and help, for not being up to speed and for
wondering why the obvious wasn't done, but again not up to speed (LIKE
A LOT OF US NONE MIND-READERS), and I'm sure that others who emailed
in for today's FML Report will soon have scorched britchees, you know
all the many others who have echoed the same sentiments, that Alicia
erroneously expressed. I'd like mess up here too. My turn, my turn!

I'm going to ask a question or two and then I just can't wait until the
hot heads and others flame me also for trying to understand. Way to go
kids that surely is the best method to garner support and rally the
troops.

Oh and it is my great hope that while we're taking pot shots at each
other for mistakes and trying to grow in knowledge here, that we are
still a cohesive family.. back biters and all... so if and when
something CAN be done, we'll all be on the same page to get it done.

Has anyone contacted the State Representatives - the law makers? How
many news stations have been contacted and what are their reactions?
Not just local news.. how about Animal Planet AND expose' programs
like 20-20, Dateline, etc. Then what about Federal representatives.

I'm sure people in the heartland VOTE; so call ALL rescues (every
single species rescue you can find in that county and state) INCLUDING
all ANIMAL CONTROLS (ask 'em if they would like to help on a personal
level) and explain that the ferret community will assist with shutting
down their species backyard breeders on petitions and ask for help
getting petitions signed immediately to stop the Dougie and Spawn -
Cruelty Circus.

Then fax the signed petitions to all the representatives and elected
officials in that county.. from city (if there be a city invovled -
see way down here in TX I just don't know where Dougie is physically
located, his address means NOTHING to me as far as responsible govts,
but I'm sure some flamer will let me know soon - Maybe Alicia up on NH
knows), to county agents, county commissioners (much more important
people than county agents), county judges (is there really only one?
well was he elected?), county health departement, all news stations
in and out of the county, newspapers, to state officials and
representatives, THE GOVERNOR, and don't forget the State's Attorney
General. While your at it look up the STATE'S animal cruelty code.
Maybe the STATE can and will trump the county.

Then spread on out to the Federal people. Flood everyone with faxes of
the petition, even if it's the same petition.. someone will finally
notice "hey there's a squeeky wheel".

Ok that's just a start of what I'm thinking.. now all you sweethearts
out there who would rather infight than act, please bring it... my
delete button works real good.. and then we will know and all keep in
mind who would rather hamstring an operation than bring in the fold...

OH and please keep you mind-open - it just may be that one day we will
need to stand together against the enemy rather than against each
other.

ALICIA - SHAME ON YOU FOR CARING AND NOT KNOWING EVERYTHING. Go to the
corner! ;-)

Vicki Montgomery

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep, pain that cannot
forget falls drop by drop upon the heart. And in our own despair, and
against our will, comes Wisdom by the awful Grace of God...Aeschylus