From:
TinyPrints <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Nov 2004 13:11:03 -0500
Hi, Listed some new items on ebay for your shopping pleasure.  We are
liquidating some of our inventory to pay off our medical bills here at
TinyPrints Ferret Shelter.  So if you need anything, we got some great
deals going on right now.  Our link for our ebay store is below.  We
are also taking orders for Christmas Address Labels.  There are 30/sheet,
and each sheet is $1.75+.55 s/h.  We can put your ferret's photo on the
address label or just do the Red and Green to make it Christmas like.
We also listed some more of our famous ferret magnets.......so if you
collect them, check out our new styles.

Thanks again.
Marguerite

TinyPrints On The Heart.....
TinyPrints Shih Tzu, TinyPrints Ferretry and Rescue
http://www.tinyprintsontheheart.com
To Give To Our Kids this Christmas-The Giving Tree
http://givingtree.friendsoffuzzies.com/page4.html
Our Petfinder Page
www.petfinder.org/shelters/PA369.html
TinyPrints Ferret Rescue Ebay and Half.com Stores
http://www.stores.ebay.com/tinyprintsferretrescuestore
http://half.ebay.com/shops/shops.jsp?seller_id=1093064