From:
Anthony & Barbara Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Oct 1996 01:26:52 -0700
Hello ferret friends,
First I'd like to thank everyone who sent condolences about Espresso, both
privately and on the fml.  Your sympathy means a great deal to me and helps
a lot.  You are truly nice people.

I'd also like to know if anyone else is interested in starting (or
re-starting) a ferret club here in central Texas, that is, the Austin area.
We had an Austin ferret club for a short time but it fell apart because the
person who was holding it together moved out of the state (that'll do it).
If anyone wants to do this *please* e-mail me and we can put this thing
together.  You can send e-mail here or to my other address which is
[log in to unmask] doesn't really matter which.  I'd like to have the first
meeting as soon as possible--by the end of this month or the first week of
November.  I live in San Marcos myself, if you don't want to make the 30
minute trek down here for a meeting, please suggest a place in Austin we can
meet.  However, if there are people from San Antonio who want to join, maybe
this would be a better centerpoint to meet at.  hmmm... Well, we can work
that out as we go.  Hope to see some interest in this... :-) After what has
happened I feel I need to do something productive for the ferrets.

                --Barbara Thomas