From:
Helen McLean <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Feb 2002 00:02:56 -0500
Most of us traveled a very long way to get to Las Vegas.  The first day of
the symposium started early, way before jet lag disappeared.  By the end
of the day, everyone really let their hair down.  Some of us went to the
buffet in the hotel... not a great choice for food, but the company was
great!  Afterwards some of us moved to Judy Cooke's Hall of Mirrors and
the Biggest Bathtub I've ever seen!  Naturally, in the absence of
fuzzbutts, we had to act a little crazy ourselves:

   http://homepage.mac.com/helenmclean/ferrets_2002/day1/

I remember almost everyone's name, but if I forgot yours or got yours
wrong, let me know and I'll update it.

Helen