From:
Richard & Teresa Lombardi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Aug 1998 18:14:04 -0400
Hi Everyone,

When I read this story, I too couldn't help but think of the torture poor
Bandit went through.  It is really disturbing.  I would think that this
would also be considered a Hate Crime, as well as animal cruelty.  I mean
they did it because they didn't like the owner sexual preference, right?

I must also tell you, a woman that used to work with my husband beat a
ferret to death with a broom, because she thought he was a rat.  I mean
this isn't exactly the same, but how can anyone do such a thing.  After
finding this out about her I wouldn't even talk to her anymore.  I couldn't
kill any animal, even if it was a rat.  Of course if it endangered my
ferrets that would be different , but I still wouldn't kill it.

On a lighter note.... Have you seen Modern Ferret Issue #18 centerfold :) I
just love it.

Have you hugged your fuzzy today?
Rest In Peace little Bandit

Dooks to all,

Teresa & the Fur-tastic Five
Sequoia, Enoch, Callisto, Nemesis, & Gizmo
and our fur angel Loki =20