Date:
Tue, 11 Mar 2003 17:00:41 -0800
Hi all

Excuse da lateness of these but my hooman waz out of town for da weekend
and I didn't get them til today.

A little guy named Hamza came in today.  He waz met by Toast.  I
introduced them and they seemed to hit it off right away.  They sat
around and gossiped and swapped stories of home and generally got caught
up on all da news.  Then it waz off to explore and see all da sights and
attractions.  They headed over to da Tube Park where they said they were
going to run da tubes for a while.  I seen them in da practice tubes
where they were chasing each other and taking turns being it.  They ran
and ran.  I didn't see any practice time though and they said they were
not interested in da races as yet but just wanted to run in da tubes for
da fun of it.  He said not to worry as he is doing pretty good here and
there is a lot to do and see.  He said dat dog better live forever cause
if he ever comes here he is going to make da afterlife unpleasant.  He
said to send lot of luv and kisses and hugs to hiz mommy

A little guy named Pywacket came in later.  He waz met by Benny "Da
Weasel" Gambini, Fizzgig, Skittles, Chaos, Mikey, Ferra, and Rodney Dee
Dee.  They were all happy to see him.  I introduced everyone to everyone
so they knew each other.  They sat around and talked and gossiped of home
and generally got all caught up on all da gossip there.  Then it waz off
to explore and see alll da sights and attractions.  I later saw them over
in da Fields rolling and snorkeling in da grass.  They were invovled in
a very elaborate game of tag and chase.  Everyone seemed to be chasing
everyone and it waz really hard to tell who waz it.  They seemed to know
though or they didn't really care and were jsut running for da fun of it.
They ran themselves to exhaustion and had to retire to da Hammock Haven
to rest and recoup.  He said to pass on his luv an lots of kisses and
cuddles.

I am off to da raes again.  Gotta go.

Bye BYe
Sandee