Date:
Thu, 2 Feb 2006 10:23:50 -0800
Hi guys

I just got some Wysong food in and I made a batch of duck soup.  Here's
the scoop:

I large can of Canine/Feline Chicken Au Jus (Wysong)
I egg
Three Chicken legs/quarters/drumsticks, meat cut off with the joint bones
(nice and soft) cut up
One cow liver/organs

Pretty simple, actually.  All you have to do is *lightly* heat the
chicken and liver in some hot water, not too much.  Save some nutrients
here, folks.  Then crack an egg into a blender and add the meat/organs.
Blend till nice and chunky.  Then add some broth and the canned food.
Blend until desired consistency.  Add broth if too thick.  Then spray an
ice cube tray with PURE olive oil to ensure smooth clean up, and pour
some mixture into the tray.  Freeze, remove individual cubes and put them
in a freezable container.  1 cube = 1 serving.

I just introduced this to my guys and they love it!  Add some sprinkles
of Wysong Ferret Archetypal 1 for an ultra gourmet effect.

Krista and her five fuzzy kids:)
Interested in saving the lives of animals?  Visit
http://www.veganoutreach.org/index.html or email me for more info.