From:
Deva Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Jul 2014 15:07:02 -0700
I will be phasing out all my CDs of ferret art. Each CD has from 250 to
500 drawings that you are free to use on T-shirts, posterswsletters or
what. When these have sold I will not be making anymore CDs, but I will
still be doing original drawings.. for shelters and ferret . You can
see the CDs on Facebook in a number of ferret clubs or any of my pages.
If your interested but don't use FB, Please email me and I will send
you the CD info.

Deva Kolb