From:
Vanessa Herzog <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Mar 2000 23:58:43 -0700
Have you ever just watched your fuzzies sleep?  It is one of the most
peaceful, yet amusing past times one will ever come across!

Fuzzies are better than T.V.-"clean" entertainment, no boring repeats,
and they're better for your eyes too!

On another note, has anyone heard of/subscribed to medical insurance plans
for ferrets?  There's pamphlets for cats and dogs at my veterinarian's,
but they specify dogs and cats only!  One would think with all the
misadventures our wee ones are prone to that SOMEBODY would come up with
a plan for weezils!  I'm especially interested in Canada, as this is where
I live, but any input is welcomed!

Vanessa and Squirt, and Kita, the adorable lil foster ferret!