From:
Dean & Becky DeGeer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Apr 2006 11:09:23 -0400
Hi, ebbybuddy, dis is Satinka.  Well, all my frends call me Tinker, so
yoo can too!

Some of yoo may remember my Mommy's udder ferret, Pixie, da Pooter-Fert.
Well, since she went ta da Rainbow Bridge, her web site has jus' bin
sittin' dere.  So Tinker asked Mommy if she could play wif it.  I's in
da process of updatin' pages rite now, and I'll be uploading 'em as soon
as da whole kit-n-caboodle's reddy.  I'll let yoo know when dat happens.

But in da meantime, Tinker's got a request.  (Mommy sez I better know
what I's doin, cuz I's 'bout ta git buried in email!)

Tinker needs links.  Almost all da links on da old page are broked.  So
Tinker would 'preciate it if you could send her yer FAVERT ferret web
pages.  I can't promise dey'll all end up on dere, but rite now dere's
almost nuffin' left!

Also, all de graphics pages dat Pixie used ta create da pages are gone.
So if ennyone knows of any good ferret graphics pages out dere, or if
ennyone knows where "Fascinating Ferrets", "Backgrounds by Corrie", or
"AJ's Ferret Animated Gifs" went, pleeeeeeze let Tinker know.

Tank yoo all berry much.

Tinker
(Hoping ta not get buried up ta my poor widdle earses!)