Date:
Wed, 26 Nov 2008 14:58:34 EST
Aunty Sue,

I am afraid I won't be able to bring Ms. Ledoux to your house. I
never found out where she lived. I had the hovercraft ready to go and
everything. But Thanksgiving is tomorrow and even my super hero powers
can't get her there that fast. But wait! Do they have Thanksgiving in
Australia? What do you eat? I heard about Vegemite "Ew".

I am sorry I couldn't help you this tine Aunty Sue, do you still love
me? ::batting eyes::::

Tonks,
Super Hero Extrodinaire