From:
Cheryl Nordgulen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Feb 2001 11:20:28 -0800
Hi Everyone,
I just finished reading the article about the doctor with breast cancer
while serving at the South Pole.  They use SuperGlue to close deep fissures
in the fingers, which happen due to the extreme cold.  I reckon that if
it works on humans, it probably should be all right for fuzzies, dogs and
cats.  This courageous woman doctor was surprised to find out that it was
the local cure, but it worked and keeps on working.

Dr. Williams, I am so sad to see you go.  Many of us have been posting
trying to upgrade the FML to what it was once, a source of information and
a sharing of the joys of owning our fuzzies and sheltering those that need
a temporary home.  I am sorry that we will no longer have your services.

Cheryl Nordgulen of the Critterpen