From:
Michael Mc Dermott <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Jun 1996 08:52:34 -0400
Hi all:

I was wondering if any one on this list knows of a "Mobile Vet" located out
west?  Next spring I'm going to open a large scale ferretry, providing
healthy kits available for sale on the internet, and also open a retail
store on my property.  My plans are only in the "thinking/planning" stage,
but you can never be to prepared.

My goal is to provide healthier kits than that available from other large
resources (I am not putting down personal, small, private breeders, only
REAL BIG factory type industries).  I know with the other large scale
operations, on site visits are not allowed or permitted.  My site will
welcome visitors, new owners, etc to visit my kennel, and to pick out a
specific kit, in addition to the internet purchasing option.

Anyway, I will need a mobile vet to come to my property and spay/neuter the
kits.  I will be located in Colorado, not sure which city, but any help, or
contact person who may know a mobile vet, would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance for your help,
Mike