From:
Red Ferrets <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Jun 2005 10:03:49 -0700
Hi Everyone,

Our third annual ferret frolic is just around the corner.  We need
volunteers to help us please!  If you're in the Reno area or you plan
to come to our frolic, why not volunteer?  We need help with almost
everything right now, raffle tickets, help to sell stuff, poop patrol,
help organize ferret games, judges, set up, take down, etc.

The frolic will be Sept 24th from 10 am to 4pm.

Also, I had some inquiries if you had to be a NNFN member to submit a
photo of the week.  You do not, we just want your photos so we can brag
about them to others :)

Thanks
October
www.nnfn.net
Have you seen this weeks photo of the week?