From:
Lisa Mancilla <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Aug 1996 22:51:39 -0700
    "Where are they taking us?"  Maxie asked.
    "I'm not sure I want to know," Foxie answered.
    "I hope they don't have rabies," Wiggles stated.
    "We got our rabies shots though," Maxie said.
    "Not me!"  Buzz declared.
    "Me neither,"  Pierre replied.
    "What is that?"  Wiggles questioned, looking at the huge mountain that
they were approaching in the twilight of the stars.  There was a large
opening in the side of the rock which the bats were rapidly approaching.
    "It looks like the entrance to a cave of sorts,"  Wiggles proclaimed.
    "I've got a bad feeling about this," Foxie stated, as they were taken
into the ominous opening to the subterranean subterfuge...
    "It's pitch black in here," Pierre said.
    "I'm scared," Maxie replied, as they continued their passage through
the long tunnel clutched in the claws of the apparently unfriendly bats.
    "Wait," Buzz stated.  "I see some light coming from ahead."
    "Yes,"  Wiggles answered, as they emerged from the darkness into an
enormous chamber illuminated by the twinkle of hundreds of candles of
various sizes and shapes.  The bats released them in the center of the floor
to this room, and they tumbled to the ground in a heap.
    "Where the heck are we?"  Foxie declared.
    "Welcome to my lair,"  A harsh, low, guttural growl came from the back
of the room.  "I have been expecting you..."

    (to be continued...)