From:
Ronald Rosson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Aug 2001 00:35:13 -0500
Hello again list,

Sorry to keep posting but I had another question or 2.  Peede has a 4 story
cage and with a door at the bottom and a smaller one up on the 3/4 floor.
Today he has been biting the bottom of the bottom door.  and the wire on
the door.  At first I thought it was his way of saying "I want out" but
after I let him out he just layed around.  He seemed a little weak.

Question 1 - Could his weakness just be cause of the heat or could it be
from tiredness or (worst case) could it be anemia from the fleas ??

Question 2 - Is the cage biting just his way of saying "Let me out" or is
it something else ??

Thanks for any help

Ronald (human)
Peede (ferret)