From:
Margaret Merchant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Jun 1997 16:04:39 +0000
Hi Everyone,

Well, I have been watching, and I may have missed it.  If so, please forgive.

If there is a great desire for a national ferret group, I will be willing to
work on this.

I have some time before school starts and certainly can get the ball rolling.
No problem.

But I also would like input from everyone just exactly they would like the
main function of this group to be.  What do you want the groups goals to be,
what would you want for your membership and what kind of media would you
like the group to have on a regular basis (i.e.- newsletter, electronic or
hard copy, web pages, email or snail mail updates)?  Would you want the
group divided regionally or by state or solely as a national group?

Do you want it to be involved in any international efforts or just solely in
the US?  What about Canada and Mexico?

Let me know folks, I am walking into the fray.  Catch me before I come to my
senses.  ;-)

Maggie Mae and the Missouri Mob