From:
Michael Schieman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Sep 1996 00:58:32 EDT
Has anybody seen my mind?  I seem to have misplaced it.  Not to mention my
truck keys, my alarm clock, last month's issue of Playferret, my bean bag
ashtray, and my last clean pair of unmatched socks!  Come to think of it,
where oh where has my truck gone to?  Now I'm REALLY afraid to look under
the bed.

Paw Paw

Tater: "Now where in the world did that come from?"
Odie: "I ain't sure. Maybe we should put some of that stuff back before he
       gets ill with us?"
Tater: "Well, OK. Can we keep his mind? He don't seem to have no use for it
        anymore."
Odie: "Absolutely! He won't never miss it nohow."
Tater: "Cool, Dude! Slap some paws on me."
Mee Maw: "Would you guys PLEASE quit playing on my computer and come to
        bed???"
Paw Paw, Tater and Odie: "Yes, Mee Maw!"
Thor: "Duh?"
Paw Paw: "Sorry folks. Feeling a bit silly tonight. JOY TO THE WORLD!"
Tater: "It all started when Odie stole all that stuff and wouldn't share!"
BIG: "Ooooh. I hates them %$*(%&&*%$* Schiemans <G>