Date:
Sun, 1 Aug 2004 20:41:51 -0400
Muldoon, I was wondering if maybe you could check on the 24 babies that
died in May?  They were 1 to 3 days old, and with their eyes not open, I
worry about them.  I just hope their Mother/Aunt Queen Blaze found them.
I never even got the time to name them, I also hope they found Shiela,
Traveler and Lady Marion.  Since they are from the coast of Oregon, I
would imagine they are at a beach resort.  Oh yeah, please also tell
Blaze that her surviving 3 are doing just great, 1 is at her new home not
to far from me and she is doing really great.  Her other daughter Missy
and son Junior and getting big.  Missy wants Blaze to know they had their
first shots and her and her sister didn't even feel it but brother Junior
screamed like a little "girly ferret".  They sure enjoyed that. :-))

Thanks
Carol, Shy-Girl, Me-Me, Princess Anna, Sir Lancelot