From:
Eddie Barnes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Jul 1996 08:12:00 EDT
Hello Everyone,

I'll give a brief intro, since I'm new to the list.  My name is Eddie and I
am currently working/residing in Charlottesville VA.  About 5 days ago
Nigel, a 6 week old ferret, became part of my home.  Since he is my first
ferret I read a book on ferrets, the www ferrets facts and sought out this
mailing list.  I did read the FAQ but I am still unsure so I'll ask my
questions.  If a ferret doesn't seem to like to be held, and prefers
exploring and crawling under the dresser to being stroked does that mean he
doesn't like me or what?  He also rolls over on his back so I'll scratch his
chest and he grabs the finger and proceeds to gnaw on it is this play,
affection or "hey big guy leave me alone".  For give my ignorance, but I had
to ask.

TTFN,
Eddie