Date:
Tue, 7 Mar 2000 16:52:04 EST
Hi,
This is my first post to the FML, and I am in need of someone who can watch
my 2 ferrets while I am away for two weeks in May.  I don't want to put my
ferrets in a kennel and keep them in a cage for that long of a time.  My
friends have offered to take them in but they all own dogs and I am afraid
to come home to hear that one of my ferrets served as a tasty treat.

I live in the Naperville area, but I am willing to drive to find a safe
place for my ferrets to stay while I am away.  So if you have ferrets or
have owned a ferret and wouldn't mind taking in two fuzzy borders for two
weeks, please send me an e-mail.  I will be happy to compensate you for
the care of my two fuzzies.

Thanx,
Christy
(Baby and Bandit)