From:
Ron Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Jul 2000 18:11:25 -0500
Okay fuzzie folks,

First I want to thank everyone that sent emails and cards about Sampson.
I think I replied privately to everyone, but just incase I missed someone
THANK YOU!

Second, after much harassment (yeah you Kat) I talked to Sonny again today
about the Columbus Show and we are going to go.  One thing I found out
today with Kat's Help is that it is really hard to get all the information
together to go to this show, so in an effort to make things a little easier
for others I will post what I found.  If I can drive over 7 hours to get
there, I best be meetin a whole bunch of ferret folks there.  I will
except no excuses.

The show is August 26th, 2000
It will be held at:
The Veterans Memorial Hall in Columbus Ohio
300 W. Broad Street
Columbus, OH 43215-2761

If you need directions try yahoo maps that is what I always use, when
traveling it is really accurate.

Fuzzie Dad
Rascal,Treble,Cocoa,Moose,Charlotte,
Screech,Havoc,Casey,Hanna,Dodger,