From:
Tarra C Lindborg <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Sun, 13 Feb 1994 16:57:50 -0500
I am responding to your response to my article about Aussie POSSIBLY
being bored, which was a response to a pervious article about WHAT TO DO
IF YOUR FERRET IS OVERWEIGHT.  My input is in no way expert advice, and I
was in no way trying to come off like it was.  We have eight ferrets,
ranging from three years to 6 mos. and any input I give is only based on
what I know about my own ferrets.  I honestly believe that Aussie is
bored, or maybe lazy and unmotivated fits her better, whatever.  She is
the oldest one, and the most cuddly one, and the only one who is
overweight.  She has been overweight since before the "winter gain" they
all received.  I am not really concerned, she seems in perfect health
otherwise.  I basically wrote to give input to the previous letter
concerning overweight ferrets.  And she isn't a blimp, she is a bit
overweight.  I am overweight, but I am perfectly healthy, so it doesn't
mean I need to go on a diet to save my health.  I just wanted you to know
that I wasn't trying to give any expert advice, I am far from an expert.