From:
Matt Colmer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Jun 1997 14:55:57 -0500
I hope I am not too late to send a tribute.  I only read about the
disasterous results today.

I know there are going to be lenty of ferrets across the country that are
going to be just a little bit plumper because their owners are going to
garnish they with loads of treats.  Why?  Just because they are ferrets and
they love them.

I have four of my own.  Although I never knew Kodo I knew he lived inside
each of mine.  I can't bear to think how I will feel when they die.

With best wishes and warmest regards to the Jacobs family,
Farley, Bailey, Osborn, and Domino, and, of course, myself.