From:
sargentcolburn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Sep 2002 21:24:15 -0400
Dear Ferret Folks-

I am more than a bit annoyed, here.  It took a lot of time, money, and
effort to make the switch from carpet to linoleum in the ferret room
yesterday.  We had to cut up and dispose of the old carpet and pad, buy
supplies from the Home Depot and haul them home, install everything...My
house is stuffed with all the random junk that came out of the ferret
room.  There are caulking guns and drills and construction scraps
everywhere!  An entire fleet of bulging black plastic trash bags remain
to be disposed of.  Joy.

Those monsters were in their new rubber, theoretically 'ferret-proof'
room for less than 24 hours and they have EATEN fifteen linear feet of
plastic mop-board edging RIGHT OFF OF THE WALL!  We are going to have to
screw the stuff straight into the wallboard to keep it on.

MONSTROUS WEASELS!  Bad, bad weasels!  Evil, malodorous mammals!  Your
mammas were polecats!  Your daddies were wolverines!

Did they poop in the corner pans sprinkled throughout their new living
space?  Heck no, there is a dollop or two of mustella manure an inch or
two in front of every one.  Nope, the ladies are just scurrying back and
forth through the ten foot long cardboard tube that came with the
linoleum, carefree, the wind whipping through their whiskers as they run
back and forth.  They haven't a care in the world.

This means war, you know.

Alexandra in Massachusetts

Switch the Kit: "Kinda gives a new meaning to 'off the wall', doesn't it
aunt Sabrina?"

Sabrina: "Whee!  I don't have any traction!  Whoopee!  Spin-out,
spin-out!  I'm doin donuts!"