Date:
Sat, 13 Dec 2003 17:30:26 EST
Ok where to begin.............

>From what I was told religion topics are not even allowed on the FML.
>I was told it was "off topic".
>
>If one isn't allowed then it stands to reason these posts are quite
>irrelevant as well - as religion is being brought up every time
>
>All it takes is for one person to write a cute story and tell everyone
>she is greeting their ferrets as they "cross the bridge" and next thing
>ya know she has a following of people who are giving her a Godly title
>and even calling her an angel sent by God!

I wonder why BIG would tell YOU that????  Maybe you should go petition
Congress to take the "In God We Trust" off of the USA's currency, or
maybe you'd like to talk to them about changing The Pledge of
Allegience...........or maybe, JUST MAYBE you should go to your nearest
elementary school and tell all those little kids THE TRUTH about Santa,
Rudolph, the Tooth Fairy, Easter Bunny, etc......I'm sure they'd
appreciate it as much as the majority of people on this list appreciated
your post.....OF COARSE people don't think it's "real" (I hope) but if it
gives somebody comfort it's worth it and who are you to regulate it....
In the infamous words of Dr. Seuss "You're a mean one Mr. Grinch, you
really are are heel, you're as cuddly as a cactus, you're as charming
as an eel........You're a black banana with a greasy black peel"

Sandee and Sara Rule!!!!

Lisa and the The Diabolical Dozen ( -1 missing the Chiqi The
Bare-Bottomed Banana)

I happen to find comfort in thinking about my deceased ferrets being
happy and comfortable when I can't be there to take care of them and
Sandee and Sara's

posts make me happy because it reminds me of all the good times I had
with them playing in the flowers and watching them sleep happily on their
hammocks before they got ill.

(How's that BIG did I make it better this time????)

[Moderator's note: The question was asked because I rejected an earlier
attempt.  But to answer the question for those wondering why I let this
post through: the Dr. Seuss quote did give me a little pause.  I decided
it was more of a seasonally applicable quote meant to be primarily funny
rather than an insult... so I hope it's taken that way.  BIG]