From:
Heather Jane Bilicki <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Feb 1995 11:08:22 -0500
Where do your ferrets give you kisses?  Only one of our ferrets is what I would
call a kisser and the only way you can get him to give you a "kiss" is to stick
him up to your ear!  What is it with ferrets and ears anyways?

How do your ferrets react to the vaccuum cleaner?  Pickle and Kit Kat _LOVE_
it. I turn on the vaccuum and they proceed to make complete nuisances of
themselves by dancing and attacking the front.  When I turn it off them even
will begin to try to climb on top of it!  Twinkie is a whole different case.
 He runs immediately for his hidey hole under the rat's cage.  Then when I go
to vaccuum in that area, I have to give him time to make it to the dryer tube
or he is tramatized for the rest of the day.  I tried keeping them in their
cage but that just makes it worse on all- Pickler and Kat want out and Twinkie
has nowhere to run!

Heather
Durham, NC