From:
Beth Randall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Aug 2007 07:18:59 -0700
Critter Camp Exotic Pet Sanctuary provides a loving stable safe happy
home to over 170 abandoned, abused and neglected exotic pets (including
18 ferrets right now). Critter Camp is a registered charitable 501c3
non profit, 100% no- kill volunteer operated organization. Please see
our website. www.crittercamp.biz

We are currently raising funds for our veterinary bills topping $1,000
by having ebay auctions all throughout the month of August. We have
autographed books, antiques, collectibles, etc. There will be many
more unique items coming throughout the month too.

See pic here of Saltine the ferret's scar from surgery to remove
a tumor this week- she is recovering well - but looks like
frankenferret!!!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/8809250@N05/

Please see our first list of items up for sale here on our auction
page:
http://www.critterc amp.biz/Auction. html

or here directly at ebay:
<http://stores.ebay.com/Dreamscape-Paintings-n-Stuff_Critter-Camp-FundRaiser-2007_W0QQfsubZ122484018>
If these links are broken as happens on many lists please go to our
site www.crittercamp.biz and there is a link on the home page too.

Please forward & cross post this message all you want too!!!

Thank you for helping all of the critters!

Beth