From:
sunferret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Jul 2005 18:00:16 -0400
I hate to ask.......but we are down to our last $50 and I have a ferret
coming in tomorrow who will need Adrenal Surgery......The owner is
dumping him because they can't afford it.  He belonged to their son who
left for the military, and he was going to pay for it before he left,
etc..... Sigh!  I just wish people would think more BEFORE they get a
pet.  In any event, we are desperate for donations and they are far and
few between here since we are in such rural area.  The surgery generally
runs around $300-$400, and we have had a few very bad months as far as
vet bills go for the shelter, and my cc is maxed already.  So, I humbly
ask for anyone who can afford a few dollars to consider donating to our
shelter.  It is appreciated more than I can express.

Please write any checks to:

Ferndale Veterinary
C/O SunFerret Shelter & Rescue
P.O.  443
Ferndale, CA 95536-0443

Put SunFerret Shelter Account in the memo portion please.

we could also, use ferret hammocks and other supplies, so please feel
free!  Anything is always welcome!

Thanks again!

Hugs to all the fur blurs, woozles and their humans too!