Date:
Fri, 9 Dec 2005 12:17:50 -0800
Our rescue is proud to announce the publication of our bi-monthly
newsletter.  We welcome contributions from everyone for anything ferrety
that's fun or educational.  We are currently looking for submissions for
our February newsletter...our fuzzy hugs & kisses issue.  One of our
feature articles will be Terms of Endearment, those cutesy little names
we call our fuzzys (probably when no one else is around) ha ha.  When
this issue is released, it will be available on our website for everyone
to access.  Please send your submissions to:

Thanks!!

Kim and da kids

Kim Fox
Animal Communicator, Medical Intuitive
Director of Somethin Up My Sleeve Rescue
Authorized Distributor of Timmy's Tonic