From:
Angela Peneschi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Dec 1999 09:45:43 EST
I just wanted to write and say that my girls are happy and looking more
beautiful everyday.  I haven't had them all that long but they are a big
part of my life.  Since I have no kids they are my children, and I make
sure they are spoiled.  I've had Snowball (my first) since September and
her "sister" Pookah for a month and a half.  they didn't get along to well
at the beginning but they are learning to share their mommy and living
space.  If anyone has any idea's for stockings and Christmas treats for
them I would be grateful, I would hate to have their first Christmas with
me and my family go unrecognized.

Angela
"Each person is like a snowflake unique in their own way"

ICQ # 9418636

My page Nikita's World :)
http://hometown.aol.com/nikita2211/myhomepage/profile.html

The ferret page Snowball and Pookah's Page
http://hometown.aol.com/nikita2211/myhomepage/pet.html

the bird's page Aine's page
http://hometown.aol.com/nikita2211/myhomepage/photo.html

Subscribe to my List on ONElist.com