From:
Todd Leuthold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Sep 1999 23:44:21 -0400
First, I want to wish a speedy recovery for all the sick fuzzies out there
and offer my condolences to those who have lost their fuzzies recently.
Skeeter, Misti-Ferret and Silver-Dude are all there, ready to take care of
them all.

There've been lots of comments, both pro and con, as to feeding mice to
fuzzbutts.  Well, the issue is settled in my house.  My cat caught a mouse
in my house (how he did it, I don't know...it was dark and the mouse had
a really good hiding place).  Like most cats however, he killed it, but
didn't eat it right away.  I did one of those bait-and-switch deals and
stole his mouse.  I then took it downstairs and introduced it to my
fuzzbutts.  Add-A-Kiss bit it once behind the neck to make sure it was
dead...then left it alone.  Fuzzer mauled the daylights out of it, but had
no intention of actually eating it.  Ziggy looked at the mouse, looked at
me, looked at the food dish then went back to sleep.  Smokey, Stuff and
Rusti all ran over to smell it, then looked at me as though to ask
"OK...now...where's the snacks?"  Hershey baby came over and licked all
over, then smiled at me and strolled away.

Final tally?  Hold the mouse, gimme the GOOD stuff (Iams Original
formula)!!!  I gave the mouse back to the cat, who decided I'd played with
it enough and dispatched it immediately.  Well, at least *he* does his job
around here! :)

Todd and the Fuzzbutt Rodeo Clowns.

---
http://users.success.net/toddl/