Date:
Mon, 31 Dec 2012 09:05:42 -0500
I am the shelter mommy to Zeke and Ozzy, that was posted about
yesterday on the fml. I apologize - I do not send an email when the
gifts are received, with working a full time job and running the
shelter things are a little hectic on my end. I do however, write a
thank you note and mail it out as soon as the gifts are received. The
package was received on December 26th. The kids loved everything they
received. I promptly mailed out a Thank you card from Zeke and Ozzy
on the the 27th.

Again, I am sorry for not emailing when the package was received, if
you have not received the thank you card as of yet, it is on it's way.

Tracy Acker
Pennyslvania Ferret Club and Shelter
Forget-Me-Not Ferret Rescuer